29.1.12

2012 Closet Post



2012 Closet Post



I waited until the last few days of the month so I could add some items that were in the mail. 

I didn't include any of my vintage clothes that I sometimes pair with my lolita (shoes, blazers, tights, e&c)



OPs

Bodyline Balloon Bear, Angelic Pretty Honey Cake



JSKs

Handmade (not by me), Innocent World Museum Bear


Handmade Innocent World Royal Check drop-waist replica, Baby the Stars Shine Bright My Favorite Things


Handmade, Innocent World Grazia Crown



Skirts

Handmade, Handmade, Bodyline Sweet Cream



Blouses

Innocent World lucky pack, Offbrand, Angelic Pretty lucky pack, Bodyline



Outerwear

Betsey Johnson rider jacket, Angelic Pretty Chiffon Satin bolero, Angelic Pretty Lovely Heart



Petticoats

Offbrand, Dear Celine



Cutsews

Angelic Pretty Sugar Hearts, Handmade, Angelic Pretty Candy Bunny


Offbrand, Offbrand



Shoes + Other

Bodyline, Custom House, Secret Shop, Offbrand umbrella


Offbrand, Cafe Verfuhren, Offbrand



Socks

Angelic Pretty Princess Logo, Offbrand, Angelic Pretty lucky pack, Innocent World Sweet Rose, Angelic Pretty  Honey Cake, Bodyline, Innocent World Museum Bear, Angelic Pretty



Hair Accessories + Bag

Offbrand, Angelic Pretty, Innocent World Grazia Crown, Innocent World Sweet Rose, Angelic Pretty, Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Offbrand, Angelic Pretty, Innocent World Bear Pochette





So, I took a snapshot of my wardrobe every month since October so I could keep a record of my progress to "dream wardrobe" status.



And... January 2012:












Payment Plans for:








Part of a GO I'm waiting for:




No comments:

Post a Comment