16.7.12

Update! And New Project


Update! And New Project

Well, so I got dumped two days ago.... but surprisingly I'm fine. I think maybe because I've already been hurting and crying the past three weeks so I've already accepted it's over? I don't know. The first day was tough when I woke up from his text message. Argh! 
Also, this guy who's been in love with me and has supported me for the past year and a half has been mending my heart. That and lolita has definitely helped a lot. Maybe a video idea?

Anyways, you don't care about my personal life. On to what I wanted to write about!

So, first, here's an update on my embroidery project. Don't worry I won't be posting pics on every step. Just this first design...





Second thing is a new project. It isn't new per se, since I've been thinking about it for several months now. I'm just now actually doing it!

There are two things I'm passionate about in my life. Lolita and activism. I'm going to be combining them together documentary. I'll be explaining more about why I'm making a mini documentary in the video. Let's just say that I'm excited about it and a fun challenge. I'm always looking for input.... ;)





Anyways, that's all for tonight!!






No comments:

Post a Comment