3.7.12

New Art Project! - Embroidery


New Art Project!


Whilst on the plane to Florida last week, I was suddenly hit with a burst of creativity and started drawing. I came up with the idea to embroider little lolita figures. So I drew about 8 or so of these adorable chickies over my holiday. 

I started on one today finally. So far it's going okay, it's just going to be tough painting the backgrounds of the pieces of clothing/people. I have to somehow match the colors and paint within the stitching without actually painting the stitches D: 

Here's what I've got done so far in almost an hour:




I also got a new Angelic Pretty JSK + headbow in the mail today. Feeling a bit down, I got dressed up for my sewing adventure!





(sorry, that video is really derpy)



No comments:

Post a Comment