29.5.12

Fanime Coords and Random News


Fanime Coords and Random News

I'd really love to make a whole new post (not really xD) but since I've already made one for Daily Lolita, I'll just post the link here (:



And since I have a few more photos from the Sunday tea day, I'll put those not in the Daily Lolita post up here (:


Here's Ceily and her friend at the lolita picnic!



These are taken with Doug and Stephanie Yen after the Cafe V ^^








So cute <3


Also, random updates.
So, this spring is filled with TONS of cute things I want, and of course I have no money 
- n -
But I've gotten myself down to a few I'm trying to get.

I'm getting Alegra's help to draft a pattern so me and mom can make this in red:


And if I can sell my Blooming Garden for 175, I'm trying to convince my mom to take one and a half of my allowance (so 275 total with ^)
and she pay the rest so I can get these two both in pink. I've already emailed AP SF about them /:

No comments:

Post a Comment